Reminiscent of earlier times . . . . . .
If you love to entertain family and friends in your home, you’ve come to the right place! You’ll find simple ideas to make a memorable experience, from beautiful table settings to great do-ahead recipes! You can even go that extra mile and make your own home-made napkin rings to add that special and unique touch! So go ahead and start planning your own special occasion! You can’t miss!
1 loaf frozen bread dough
1/2 pound pepperoni, thinly sliced
1/2 pound Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
1 egg, beaten (reserve 1 tablespoon)
- Defrost and let dough rise in greased bowl until double in size.
- Roll out on floured surface until as thin as possible.
- Cover with pepperoni, sprinkle with Parmesan and spread with Provolone.
- Hand sprinkle with beaten egg and roll up using toothpicks to hold.
- Place roll on greased cookie sheet and shape into crescent.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Lower heat to 300 degrees and bake another 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1” slices. Serve warm.