If you love to entertain family and friends in your home, you’ve come to the right place! You’ll find simple ideas to make a memorable experience, from beautiful table settings to great do-ahead recipes! You can even go that extra mile and make your own home-made napkin rings to add that special and unique touch! So go ahead and start planning your own special occasion! You can’t miss!
Serves 4 – 6
1 heart of romaine, coarsely chopped
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
1 medium seedless cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/2” pieces
1 small red onion, cut into 1/4” pieces
1 cup corn kernels
1 cup diced cooked chicken
1/2 cup halved green grapes
3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
1. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Add dressing and mix well.
Dressing – this will make more than you need:
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place all ingredients in a glass jar and shake.
I hosted a bridal shower recently!
Paper was cut with scalloped scissors. . .
1 loaf frozen bread dough
1/2 pound pepperoni, thinly sliced
1/2 pound Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
1 egg, beaten (reserve 1 tablespoon)
- Defrost and let dough rise in greased bowl until double in size.
- Roll out on floured surface until as thin as possible.
- Cover with pepperoni, sprinkle with Parmesan and spread with Provolone.
- Hand sprinkle with beaten egg and roll up using toothpicks to hold.
- Place roll on greased cookie sheet and shape into crescent.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Lower heat to 300 degrees and bake another 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1” slices. Serve warm.