If you love to entertain family and friends in your home, you’ve come to the right place! You’ll find simple ideas to make a memorable experience, from beautiful table settings to great do-ahead recipes! You can even go that extra mile and make your own home-made napkin rings to add that special and unique touch! So go ahead and start planning your own special occasion! You can’t miss!
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons mild olive oil
2 heads Belgian endive (about 11 oz. total), rinsed, ends-trimmed and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide slivers
1 head radicchio
2 Pink Lady apples, rinsed, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise
2/3 cup pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
4 ounces gorgonzola
1. Toast pecans in a 350 degree oven until lightly browned, 7 to 10 minutes..
2. Mix honey, vinegar and oil.
3. Add endive and radicchio, apple, pecans, and gorgonzola.
*** Do Ahead Tip: Dressing can be made ahead of time. Pink Lady apples will not brown like most other apples, so you can prepare the salad a couple of hours before serving. Add to dressing before serving.
2 medium tomatoes
1 medium zucchini
1 red bell pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 sheets lavash (8” square each)
1/3 cup mixed shopped herbs, such as oregano, basil, parsley and chives
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/3 cup sliced red onion
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon each kosher salt and pepper
1 cup loosely packed arugula
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on middle rack.
- Thinly slice tomatoes, zucchini and red pepper. Mix garlic with oil and brush onto lavash. Scatter half the herbs, all vegetables, and both cheeses over lavash.
- Slide lavash onto stone and bake until cheeses are melted and crust is crisp, 5 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt, pepper, remaining herbs and the arugula.