If you love to entertain family and friends in your home, you’ve come to the right place! You’ll find simple ideas to make a memorable experience, from beautiful table settings to great do-ahead recipes! You can even go that extra mile and make your own home-made napkin rings to add that special and unique touch! So go ahead and start planning your own special occasion! You can’t miss!
1 loaf frozen bread dough
1/2 pound pepperoni, thinly sliced
1/2 pound Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
1 egg, beaten (reserve 1 tablespoon)
- Defrost and let dough rise in greased bowl until double in size.
- Roll out on floured surface until as thin as possible.
- Cover with pepperoni, sprinkle with Parmesan and spread with Provolone.
- Hand sprinkle with beaten egg and roll up using toothpicks to hold.
- Place roll on greased cookie sheet and shape into crescent.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Lower heat to 300 degrees and bake another 20 minutes.
- Cut into 1” slices. Serve warm.
1-1/2 cups flour
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 baking soda
1/2 cup margarine or butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs yolks
3 cups miniature marshmallows
2/3 cup corn syrup
1/4 cup margarine or butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 (10 oz,) package peanut butter chips
2 cups crisp rice cereal
2 cups salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients except marshmallows at low speed until crumbly. Press firmly in bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with marshmallows. Return to oven, bake an additional 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows just begin to puff. Cool while preparing topping.
- In large saucepan, combine all topping ingredients except cereal and peanuts. Heat just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in cereal and peanuts. Immediately spoon warm topping over marshmallows; spread to cover. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until firm. Cut into bars.